In compliance with the continuing effort to slow the spread of COVID-19, Bella Pizzeria is taking action as detailed below:
Store Hours & Operations
- All locations will be open daily from PICKUP AND DELIVERY ONLY. for
- Dine-In service at all locations will be suspended until further notice.
- Pizza-by-the-slice availabilty may be restricted during this period.
- All delivery drivers are required to wear gloves when contacting customer at the door.
- Please limit contact with cash as much as possible.
- Wash hands immediately upon return to the store.
- This is a new service for customers ordering via phone.
- Customers should be informed to call the store when they arrive, and an employee will bring the food to their vehicle.
- Order must be pre-paid via credit card; No cash will be handled at the curb.
Increased Cleanliness & Sanitization
- All food contact areas are to be cleaned and sanitized with food service grade solutions.
- All employees required to use hand sanitizers as well as extra gloves to ensure employee and public health.
- All points of contact are to be constantly wiped clean using designated sanitizing solution.
- Doors (including handles and face of door frames inside & out)
- POS Terminals, Printers, Phones
- Counter glass (especially in guest pickup location)
- Soda Fountain areas including utensil dispensers
- Now more than ever we expect gloves to be used at all times and changed frequently.
- Ensure gloves are changed after each high-risk contact (including but not limited to):
- Taking payments
- Handling food
- After touching doors
- Tobacco use
- Waste removal